“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”
“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus”
Acts 2:42 – 47 The Fellowship of the Believers….
and ‘Welcoming’ Bible Verses of Encouragement:
- 1 Peter 4:9 “Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling”
- Romans 15:7 “Accept one another, then just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God”
- Leviticus 24:22 “You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native born. I am the Lord your God”
- Luke 9:11 “But the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing”
- Matthew 25:35 “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in”
1 Peter 4: 9-11 v10
“Each of use should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms”
John 13: 12-17 – Jesus washes his disciples feet
1 Cor 12: 12-13 – Unity & Diversity in the body
and ‘Serving’ Bible Verses of Encouragement:
- Mark 10:45 “For even the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve, and give his life as a ransom for many”
- Ephesians 6:7 “Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the lord, not people”
- Romans 12:11 “Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord”
- Proverbs 15:17 “Better a small serving of vegetables with love than a fattened calf with hatred”
- Galatians 5:13 “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love”
- 1 Timothy 3:13 “Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus”
Matt 28: 18-20 v19
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit”
Gal 5: 22-26 – Bearing the fruit of the spirit….
Luke 4: 14-21 – Jesus manifesto to bind the broken hearted, set the captives free….
and ‘Transforming’ Bible Verses of Encouragement:
- Romans 12:2 “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will”
- 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 “Now the Lord is the spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the lord, who is the Spirit.”
- Philippians 3:21 “who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.”
- Luke 8 26-39 – Jesus restores a demon-possessed man and transforms his life.
- John 20:31 “But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name”